Keeping Each Other Safe COVID-19
- Please bring your own pen.
- Please make sure any shoes you wish to show us are cleaned.
- Please keep things relevant, PPE is uncomfortable to wear.
One patient only in clinic room. One adult may accompany a child.
Please use the pre-cleaned facilities at clinic to wash you hands before seeing a clinician.
If you feel more comfortable wearing a face mask in our clinic, please ask. We can supply a mask (subject to availibilty) at a cover cost of £2.00.
We have full PPE to keep you and us as safe as possible.
We avoid patient cross over in clinic to keep everyone safe and we are cleaning thoroughly between patients.
We can use our online system to take a contactless payment, if you prefer.
7. We will keep examination relevant
COVID19: We are a very experienced team and only apply tests and examinations which are absolutely necessary for our patients.
Strictly non essential testing such as Computer Gait Analysis might be left to a later appointment.
8. Please wash your hands again,
when you leave the clinic. Thank you!